TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to Tropimarkt!
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") regulate the sale of products by Tropimarkt UG (limited liability) Individual companies (hereinafter provider) to you, in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(3) Please read these terms carefully before placing an order at
Tropimarkt UG (limited liability) give up sole proprietorship. By placing an order on
Tropimarkt UG (limited liability) sole proprietorship you agree to the application of these terms of sale to your order.
(4) At Tropimarkt we offer you the sale of the following products:
Tropimarkt sells Latin American frozen and dry foods.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(2) The offers are aimed exclusively at end customers with an invoice and delivery address in:
In the case of individual bulky goods, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be limited; the restriction is shown in the respective list price.
(3) The customer must be over 18. have completed their year of life.
(4) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally effective offer. The presentation of the goods merely prompts the customer to make an offer.
(5) Your order represents an offer to Tropimarkt to conclude a purchase contract. The customer submits a binding offer when he has gone through the online ordering process by entering the information required there and clicks on the "Order with costs" button in the last order step.
(6) The purchase contract between the provider and the customer only comes into existence through a declaration of acceptance by the provider. This takes place at the earlier of the two dates, either the goods are sent or a shipping confirmation is sent by e-mail. Please note that the confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute a declaration of acceptance in the sense mentioned above.
(7) The effectiveness of contracts for larger than normal household quantities as well as the commercial resale of the object of purchase requires the express confirmation of the provider. This relates both to the number of products ordered as part of an order and to placing multiple orders for the same product, where the individual orders cover a normal household quantity.
(8) Your orders will be saved by us after the conclusion of the contract. If you lose your documents relating to your orders, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. We will send you a copy of the order details.
(9) You agree to receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you for each delivery in the dispatch confirmation whether an electronic invoice is available. For more information about e-invoices, visit our website.
§ 3 Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value-added tax and do not include a flat-rate shipping fee or shipping surcharge. The shipping surcharges vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of products in our catalog may be mispriced. We verify prices when we process your order and before we take payment. If a product is incorrectly priced and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before the goods are dispatched to ask whether you wish to purchase the product at the correct price or cancel the order . If the correct price of a product is lower than the price we quote, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
(3) The prices at the time of the order apply. If list prices should be available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order apply.
§ 4 Delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. On the website you will find information on the availability of products sold by Tropimarkt (e.g. B on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only expected information and approximate guide values. They do not represent any binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date in the shipping options for the respective product.
(2) If Tropimarkt determines during the processing of your order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed of this separately by e-mail or by a message in your customer account. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) If delivery to the customer is not possible because the delivered goods do not fit through the front door, front door or stairwell of the customer or because the customer cannot be found at the delivery address specified by him, although the delivery time is the If the orderer was informed within a reasonable period of time, the orderer bears the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) Delivery depends on the customer's payment method. In the case of advance payment, the delivery takes place after the payment order has been issued to the transferring bank. When paying by Paypal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, instant bank transfer or invoice, the delivery takes place after the conclusion of the contract.
(5) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package. In this case, a separate purchase contract is concluded between us for each shipping confirmation for the products listed in the respective shipping confirmation. The contractual partner is Tropimarkt UG (limited liability) individual company. Notwithstanding your right of withdrawal, you can cancel your order for a product at any time free of charge before the relevant shipping confirmation has been sent.
§ 5 Payment
(1) The customer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Gift Card
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order. The provider reserves the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due after dispatch of the partial deliveries or deliveries of goods.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer gives the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs for this.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days after the goods have been dispatched without any discount being deducted.
(9) If the customer is in default with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by default.
§ 6 Offset and right of retention
(1) The customer only has the right to offset if the customer's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 7 Retention of title
Tropimarkt UG (limited liability) sole proprietorship retains ownership of the goods until full payment.
§ 8 transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such defects to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. In such a case, please refuse acceptance and report the damage directly to the carrier. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or carrier. to be able to assert the transport insurance.
§ 9 Right of defects
(1) If the customer is a consumer, the warranty and liability for defects of the delivered object of purchase are based on the statutory provisions: According to this, customers in the European Union have a period of two years from delivery in addition to their 30-day return guarantee of the goods and may request the repair or replacement of the products purchased on Tropimarkt if they turn out to be defective or not as described. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or without difficulty, you can request a refund or a reduction in the purchase price.
(2) In the case of used goods, the warranty period may be shorter than two years.
(3) If the customer is not a consumer, the defect will be remedied by new delivery or new performance.
(4) If the customer is not a consumer, the limitation period is one year. This applies to the extent that no claims for damages or reimbursement of expenses are asserted for compensation for damage to body and health or for intent or gross negligence.
§ 10 Limitation of Liability (Products)
(1) The provider is liable for claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations, as well as for other damages that are due to their intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty, or one of the legal representatives or vicarious agents of the provider.
(2) Essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(3) The provider is liable for violations of essential contractual obligations that are based on contract-typical, foreseeable damage, provided that the damage was caused by simple negligence. This limitation does not apply to claims for damages by the customer based on injury to life, limb or health.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(5) Insofar as the liability of Tropimarkt is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Revocation instructions
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, received the goods (or the last goods, partial shipment or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a single order or the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces) without giving reasons.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must:
Tropimarkt UG (limited liability)
Email: contact@tropimarkt. com
by means of a clear explanation (e.g. B a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model cancellation form on our website for this purpose or send us another clear statement. If you make use of this option, we will inform you immediately (e.g. B by e-mail) to send a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired and for you to have returned the goods via our online returns center within the period defined below.
For additional information regarding scope, content and exercise explanations, please contact our customer service.
(3) Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods towithout undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
Tropimarkt UG (limited liability)
return or hand over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires with the following contracts:
§ 12 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
(2) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
(1) If personal data (e.g. B Name, address, e-mail address) are collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. B via e-mail) may have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not authorized to use contact data for commercial activities if the provider has given the persons concerned prior written consent.
(4) You have the right to receive complete and free information from Tropimarkt about the database concerning you at any time.
(5) Furthermore, the user has the right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
(6) Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration.
§ 14 Cookies
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called. persistent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available to you for this purpose, which you can object to/accept.
(6) Of course you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or Cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 15 Final Provisions
(1) Contract language is German.
(2) We do not offer any products or services for sale by minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Tropimarkt only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you breach these Terms and we do nothing about it, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion where you breach these Terms of Sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions including these Terms and Conditions at any time. The terms and conditions of sale, contract terms and general terms and conditions in force at the time of your order shall apply to your order, unless a change to these terms is required by law or official order (in which case they also apply to orders that you have previously made). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.